1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I went to Big Motoring World in November and like everyone else, only went to 'look'.

I got greeted early before opening doors and instantly shown around cars which was nice.

Only to started getting pressured to eventually buying the car (Not to mention a car cleaning kit on top which is never used and a lower price warranty (woo!) which is completely useless).

Ever since owning the car i have had the following problems.

3 days from getting the car - Brake light went. (£5)

2 days later - Other Brake light went. (£5)

1 month later - Light system failure.

3 months later - DRL light had a small crack it in which has now opened up so that no longer works and new unit is around £80-200.

Last month (April) the car started violently shaking which was the flywheel had broken (When complaining to Big Motoring World and advising them the car they had sold me is constantly breaking i was basically told to go away and they do not care and repeatedly hung up the phone - How professional(!)) - FYI the flywheel needed to be fitted with a new clutch which come to £1200.

Then the car needed 4 new tyres which cost £500 and then the tracking which was a further £60 for 4 wheel alignment.

Currently the car needs new front wheel bearings and is currently in limp mode and does not run properly.

Its a Mercedes C250 CDI (62 plate).

I complained to the finance company (Barclays) who refunded me for the clutch and flywheel but that was it.

I only wanted to look at a new car and now i'm paying for a car i do not drive, does not work and no one will do anything about.

DO NOT go to Big Motoring World - They're as rubbish and useless as the cars they sell.

Review about: Mercedes Benz Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Range of cars.

I didn't like: Warranty, After care team, Broken cars, No interest in you once you sign, Unable to get out of agreement.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments