Reply by Big Motoring World

Dear D4RTH_V4DER,
Thank you for your feedback.
We apologise that you have not been able to find the car that you have been looking for. We sell all of our vehicles on a first-come-first-serve basis and if they are at a reduced price they tend to sell pretty quickly. We do apologise that you have been left feeling this way though.
In regards to the comment our staff member made, we apologise for this as it could not be further from the truth. All of the car we advertise are in stock across one of our three branches. We will deal with this staff member internally. We are still confident we can find you the car you are looking for given the chance.
Kind Regards,
The Big Motoring World Team.
Author's

Why DO Big Motoring World Advertise such well priced cars but never have them ?, well i have tried buy a car from Big Motoring World on more than one occasion, and they never have the bargain cars they advertise, well i have been to all of there sites in search of these cars on many occasions, last time i went i got a sales man to show me a car which i had not intention of buying and i asked him why do i keep missing the bargains ? do the staff buy them to ebay ? he amazingly told me that they don't exist and they just do it to get people in, i said but if i am looking for a 10K car i am not going to buy a 12k car why waste so many people time ?

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments