West Malling, England
Testimonial
5.0

I recently visited Big Motoring World with my daughter to assist her in buying a car which she had seen on their website. When we got to Big Motoring World in West Malling we was pleasantly surprised by the size of the site!

It was huge! As we entered we was welcomed by a great member of reception staff who called over a salesman who was also great and very helpful. He was patient and very knowledgeable about the company and the cars they had for sale. My daughter pointed out the car that she had seen on the website and the salesman showed us around the car and explained the controls of the car.

He also informed us of what the car came with (amount of keys, service history, MOT) and we agreed to purchase the car. After speaking to the salesman we was sent over to the Snodland site which seems to be their collection site where yet again, another great member of staff greeted us. We sat in the waiting area for a short period of time to collect our car. I thought having a separate site to collect your car from was uncommon but a great idea.

It shows that the company don’t want to rush you out the door and they really do value their customers. While in the collection lounge I was offered a hot drink with a biscuit which was lovely and both me and my daughter felt very welcomed. We was looking around and at all the staff and cars and the company was fairly busy! They must sell a good 2.000 cars.

Everything was perfect and it sounds like those reviews are about a completely different place. I couldn’t fault Big Motoring World at all- everything ran smoothly and was just great. So great that in fact 2 weeks later I returned with my wife and we also bought a car from them. And again- nothing to fault at all.

Absolutely superb!

Reason of review: Good customer service.