Thetford, England
Testimonial

Just bought my second car from Bigmotoringworld.

Had to write and give thanks to everyone involved, from the charming lady who made mine and my mothers tea, through Shaun the salesman who whafted through the sale like a seasoned professional, very calming and assuring, then Tom the finance guy. Then came the trip to collections.

Immediately a beaming smile and welcome and lovely plush waiting area. It was very busy as two were off sick. After a wait the handover couldnt be completed as the bank was having IT issues.

Everyone then did what they could especially when Peter, the owner interviened, waved a magic wand and sped the process up.

A huge thanks to all involved, I will be back next year. Oh btw my Bmw is fooking awesome.

Ed Thomas

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Big Motoring World - OFFENSIVE/ MIS-ADVERTISING/ ABSOLUTE DISAPPOINTMENT Big Motoring World "Dear Sirs,Re: False advertising and poor and offensive customer service from Big Motoring World, London Road, Addington, Kent ME19 5SHI am writing to you in relation to the extremely poor..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more