On the 10th of July we broke down on the M3, as luck would have it we have full AA relay and ended up with our merc. on the back of a truck back home to Dartford.

My husband had phoned the big motoring world at Snodland spoke to a receptionist lady who said yes it can be left here on a Sunday, and my husband took it to be that it was now going to be fixed by these people. We also understood that this would not be a 5 minute job. It was 3/4 days later after asking that we had a price my husband still wanted them to fix this which he told them. A week later of phone calls we were then told we have had to order a part in, oh and by the way it will be another £300 pound.

Now unlike me my husband is very laid back did not utter 1 word only to say ok just fix it. On Tues/ Wed this week he said this must be finished by Friday as we are off in our car to Manchester on Saturday.

It is now Friday evening, we had no call back from this company and we have no car back. Please be warned do not go to this company with your car , not only are they over priced we have had customer service at all.

Review about: Big Motoring World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being misled.

Comments