Reply by Big Motoring World

Hi Billie. Thank you for your comment. We apologise for the mechanical concerns you had with your vehicle post purchase. Our vehicles undergo a thorough multipoint inspection to meet and exceed VOSA safety standards. However, with a used vehicle we are unable to determine when a new failure will occur in the future. We understand that our After Sales Team have been in contact with you. If there is anything else we can help with, please give our After Sales Team a call on 01634 244 211.

Sincerely,
After Sales Team
Author's

Drove out of showroom, with what I thought was a nice car!I was very wrong got onto the motorway to only realise the car had NO Tax!

And then lost all power whilst on motorway! Called big motoring world and was to,d to bring car back. After sitting in the service area waiting room for over an hour I was told the wheel on the car had not been put on correctly! When I questioned about the car.

It having tax I was told there's a post office down the road by this time it was 5:30 so post office was closed!!! After finally getting home with the car all the problems started, oil leak, 4 sensors broken! I have had the car for over year now and still have to continuosly put oil in and have paid over £1000 on new sensors!

When I called them I was told my £800 warranty that I also brought from them did not cover any of the faults!I will never purchase a car from them again!

I didn't like: Pushy sales staff, Car, No customer service, Staff uninterested.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?