2.5

A few months after buying a used car (2014 A-class A200 cdi), from big motoring world various warning lights would flash on and off on the dash board, as it was still under warranty took it to a Merc garage, had to wait 5 weeks they kept it over 2 weeks, they advise "no service history showing (service history and internal data on travel distance both IMPLAUSIBLE), fault found with instrustment cluster, losing its coding.Suspect due to mileage blocker previously being fitted, has corrupted the cluster.

Requires new cluster in first instance". Plus a photo of 4 wires below the dashboard with badly joined with gaffer tape. Took it back to dealer who who kept it for 2 days and pulled up history and mileage records to be correct, and advised "repaired wiring from OBD socket no sign of any non genuine wiring found." Got it back still got same faults appearing on dashboard, they are ademant nothing to do with wires being cut. We have been advised that under consumers rights act oct 2015, we were sold a vechile not as described, and this lead us to make a decision that we would not have made if we had know about the above cut and retaped wires.

Big motoring world want us now to take the car back again this week and are going to keep it for a week to run more test.We have totally lost confidence in this car.

Review about: 2014 Mercedes Benz A200 Cdi Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments