THIS IS THE EMAIL I WROTE READY TO SEND TO THE OWNERS PETER AND BOB. I WAS PROVIDED WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND REQUESTING A FULL REFUND, WHICH THE GUY SAID WHILST GIGGLING AT ME. TRIED TO SEND BUT THERE IS NO SUCH EMAIL ADDRESS REGISTERED, SO I CALLED THEM BACK AND ASKED FOR A PROPER ADDRESS TO BE TOLD, " mrs Robertson, wait up as Craig is typing an email to send to you, THEN THE PHONE LINE WENT DEAD......I WILL POST THE EMAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONCE RECEIVED.

ANY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW, the sale of goods act 1979 section 3 and 4 states that you can reject the sale and receive a full refund.

Dear Sir,

After purchasing this car from your Canterbury dear, a few faults have been found with this vehicle which are, front drivers side light is out ( which I found out by getting pulled over by the police ) the central locking doesn't work, which means this car isn't secure ( which makes my insurance invalid, the main problem with this car is, last night I was driving it with my little boy in the front, and the dash lit up with a large red STOP sign and then notice that smoke or steam was pumping out from the bonnet, as you can imagine, I was scared ***, stopped the car, turned off the engine got my son out and after 30 mins I lifted the bonnet to find it was steaming still, luckily not smoke. I filled the water up as it cad cooled down, an hour passed so I then got us back into the car and proceeded to drive home. After 2 miles i noticed the temp had gone to the end of the red display, so i then put the heating right up to try to lower it but it didn't work, then the big red STOP sign once again started to flash and beep so I pulled over again, waited a further 30 mins with my son ( in the rain ) for the car to cool down, once it had cooled down enough, I lifted the bonnet opened the cap to find there was no water in there at all, how is that possible???

I've spoke not to your dealership and asked for my money to be refunded as I will never feel safe in this car again, no matter what my sons safety comes first. My refund was rejected, I have got some legal advice although I didn't want to take this route, as I'm a nice lady and just wanted myself and my son to have a fun car for the summer, I've been advised that under the sale of goods act 1979 under section 3 and 4 I can reject the car and a full refund can be given.

I do hope that you can help me with this situation as £2,300 is a lot of money to a single mother and I can't afford to *** nilly spend that kind of money.

If you need to call me please do call me on 07826717851.

I look forward to your reply and or a phone call agreeing to my refund.

Thank you.

Ms Helen Robertson

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #601384

If you bought the car as is you have no recourse but to suffer with it. In most cases they will owe you nothing. Good luck with trying to sue them!