I have purchased a car from Big Motoring World Kent and have regretted it ever since.I had a few issues that needed fixing and went to the warranty company as instructed to sort these out.

They eventually came back and said that these issues must have existed prior to the car warranty starting so were not covered!I contacted the dealer and after basically ignoring me they finally said I should email the owner....Apart from the fact he cannot write in comprehensible English he basically said it is a used car so it was to be expected. I explained the car was not 100% safe to drive so I could not make it to the dealership as it quite a distance away from my location. I offered to get 3 quotes for the work locally or at a local garage of his choice but all he said was that they have not moved since I bought the car and ignored everything I said. I have never dealt with such an ignorant, illiterate and uncaring person in my life.

How do they stay in business?

How can you sell a car with a warranty that does not cover anything.The warranty company is Warranty 2000 so I would recommend staying clear of them and this dealer.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments

Woking, England, United Kingdom #746526

I have had exactly the same problem and exactly the same comeback, however they gave me a dodgy MOT with mine - do not trust this company :(