Purchased a C Class Mercedes on 5th January yesterday the rear lights packed up.I took it to there service centre in snodland only to be told it wasn't anything to do with them as it was a Canterbury Car.

I purchased it in Maidstone the sales invoice shows Maidstone I contacted the sales office where I purchased it to be told to go to my nearest Vat registered garage as it's still under warranty. This morning I contacted the warranty company To be told the car dealer never registered the car on the warranty system.

I notified the dealer of this problem he told me " not a problem he will call the warranty company and add the car today" What legitimate warranty company would cover a car after a breakdown!!!As it stands now, I have a non road worthy car once again The Motoring world group get away with it.

Review about: Faulty Goods With No Warranty.

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mercedes Benz Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion