London, London

The best service i have ever received.When I bought my car they where not pushing and when i collected my car at Snodland it was very clean and the staff were very professional and the salesman George Nita from start to finish was very professional so i am very happy and the part exchange and finance were perfect!i would recommend this garage.Thank you BIG.

Review about: Great Service.

5.0
Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments

Dave
London, London, United Kingdom #1257501

Are you the same joker who keeps posting the bogus 5 star reviews for Big Motoring World on UK Trustpilot? Even a confused pensioner could spot these fakes a mile off.

Space Cadet
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1239822

Dunno what you were smoking when you wrote that mate, but I can have some? q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Your Paso Robles office is nethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying Enterprise Rent A Car "Students agree! Enterprise is unethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying, lack of ethics and discrimination! They lied and bullied a Latino student, who was a..." Read more Appliance Zone.com does not take care of their customers Appliance Zone "I went online to find a part for my ice maker. Seen the part I needed and read the description the dimensions matched my part perfect. When I received the..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more