Well, I can only imagine that I have had a lucky escape from this company, I noticed that they had an Car for sale at the weekend that ticked the boxes to what my wife wanted and called them to see about purchasing the car, only to be told that it had not even gone through preparation yet but I was assured that I'd get a call as soon as it cleared ( even offered to pay the deposit without seeing the car, but was abruptly told that they don't do that it's first come first served, I guess that should have triggered an alarm for no customer service at this point).I contacted them everyday the following week either by phone or online chat to be told on the Wednesday that it had gone into preparation but usually about 7 days till it cleared but I still maintained communication everyday to check, last check was the following Saturday about 1pm to be told that it was still in preparation and they have no idea when it would be cleared, then the car disappeared from both Autotrader and there own website when I checked later that day at 6pm, called first thing Sunday morning to be told that the car had been sold!!!

So if this is how they treat customers before they have made a sale I can only imagine the poor quality of aftersales.

I can only guess that they just hope to get customers through the doors and then sell a similar car to what they were originally looking at.Oh well there loss in £££ and I'll just take my time in waiting for another one that fits what I'm buying the wife.

Review about: Big Motoring World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments

Honiton, Devon, United Kingdom #1235688

This is possibly the stupidest review I've ever seen, summed up in a nutshell... "they sold the car I wanted to someone else = poor customer service" haha I think they've probably had a lucky escape dealing with you as a customer... probably the kind of person who would try to claim a punctured tyre on their warranty and then leave a poor review for them as well