1.8
Insurance Quality

We travelled for 3 hours to purchase a vehicle.Having arrived & inspected a vehicle, we took it for a test drive.

During the test, the DPF warning light came on, returned to the site & the staff said they would fix this before we toook it away. We went for some lunch and returned to a fixed vehicle.....so far so good. Having got home I realised the parcel shelf (that was there on the test drive) was jo longer present. I called them to report it, I got a call back to be told - yeah we've got it, when are you coming to collect it.

I explain it's a seven hour round trip & ask them to post it or I'll buy one locally and they can refund it.

The response 'we're not doing that you come and collect it or buy another one - at your own cost'.Disgusting attitude, dampened the purchase & now will not be returning or recommending this dealer!

Review about: Big Motoring World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Big Motoring World?

Comments

2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more